If you are a grade 12 student currently working toward obtaining your Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), the following is very important:
- If you are completing a Blyth Academy Online (BAO) course to earn your OSSD, ensure that your home school is aware.
- In order to send your final report card to your home school in time for graduation, aim to submit all coursework and write BAO exams by June 4th, 2019.
- If you wish to have BAO communicate to OUAC and/or OCAS on your behalf, you must fill out and submit the Post-Secondary Transmission Form.
- Please note that BAO does not have the ability to update your graduation status within OUAC. Your home school must make this change within your account.
- Please contact your home school Guidance Counsellor prior to the end of the school year to find out if they will be in the office over the summer to update your graduation status or not. Some schools are open over the summer and are able to do this; for others, you may need to make special arrangements.
If you are a full-time student of Blyth Academy Online, please disregard this message.